All Bridgestone tyres come with a manufacturer's warranty that covers workmanship in manufacture on:
All New Zealand made tyres for five years from date of manufacture.
- Imported Bridgestone-branded tyres and tubes for five years from date manufacture, and include tyres bearing the Bridgestone, Firestone, Supercat or Dayton brand.
- Bridgestone New Zealand does not provide a manufacturer's warranty on any Bridgestone tyre not imported by Bridgestone New Zealand.
For more information about Bridgestone branded tyres and to read the parallel notice in full, please click here.
Please contact your local Bridgestone Select, Bridgestone Tyre Centre or Firestone if you believe your Bridgestone or Firestone tyres may be defective.
Road Hazard Warranty
Not all punctures are repairable. In fact, simply running over a screw in your driveway could damage your tyre beyond repair. Then you can be forced to pay for another new tyre!
For just $12.50 per tyre, you can receive Road Hazard Warranty, which will make sure you’re covered for:
- Free puncture repairs
Any repairable puncture will be fixed free of charge for the legal tread life of the tyre.
- Free tyre replacement
If the tyre can’t be repaired we’ll fit a replacement and you’ll pay nothing within the first 12,000km or 12 months, whichever comes first.
- Protection for the life of the tyre
For the remainder of the legal tread life of the tyre (after 12,000km or 12 months), if the tyre can’t be repaired, you will only pay for the tread you’ve used. For example, if you have only used 15% of the legal tread depth you will only pay 15% of the tyre’s current value to replace it.
How to make a claim
To claim a tyre replacement or free puncture repair through your Road Hazard Warranty, simply present your Road Hazard Warranty card (or your invoice) in-store. Alternatively / additionally you may be asked for your vehicle’s registration number to assist staff to find your warranty details.
Your Road Hazard Warranty can be claimed at the store where you purchased it, or any other Bridgestone Select, Firestone or Bridgestone Tyre Centre. Please click here to find your nearest participating store.
Road Hazard Warranty terms and conditions
- Road Hazard Warranty can be claimed at the store where you purchased it, or any other Bridgestone Select, Firestone or Bridgestone Tyre Centre.
- To claim a tyre replacement or free puncture repair through your Road Hazard Warranty, presentation of your Road Hazard Warranty card (or your invoice) in-store is required.
Alternatively/additionally you may be asked for your vehicle’s registration number to assist staff to find your warranty details.
- Road Hazard Warranty can only be sold with Bridgestone, Firestone, Supercat, Primewell and Dayton branded tyres.
- It does not cover damage caused by vandalism, motor vehicle accident, mechanical problems, misuse, abuse, misalignment, intentional run flat or snow chains.