Back to search resultsPrint this page
Ecopia EX10 165/65R13 77S
The fuel efficient Ecopia is the world's first carboNZero certified tyre. This is a product that truly reflects Bridgestone's advanced technology and commitment to innovation. The Ecopia EX10 features lower rolling resistance, minimising energy loss and friction, while upholding the premium degree of safety and comfort that Bridgestone is renowned for.
- carboNZero certified by an objective authority in a thorough process to verify and neutralise the product's contribution to greenhouse gas emissions.
- Lower rolling resistance improves fuel efficiency by up to 5.7% and reduces CO2 emissions by up to 5.8% (product independently tested).
- Ecopia compound minimises heat, friction and energy loss.
- NanoPro-Tech Technology optimizes the rubber compound performance characteristics
- 3D Cut Circumferential Ribs prevents irregular treadwear and improves noise
- Rib Interconnected Blocks enhances wet performance and helps reduce energy loss.
- High Angle Lateral Grooves help to avoid hydroplaning
- Non-directional tread pattern to reduce road noise for a more comfortable ride
|Load Index / Speed Rating||77S |
|Ply Rating || |
|Overall Diameter||542 mm |
|Permitted Rim Width(s)||04.50-06.00 in |
|Tread Depth||6.1 mm |
|Tread Pattern||EX10 |
|Sidewall Finish||Black Sidewall |
|Primary Use||Touring |
|Product Code||75995 |